Another Mom Blog

Friday, June 1, 2007

Catchup

Well I guess I've either been busy, or I've had nothing to say. Or probably a little of both actually. Things have been quite busy. Last week the entire family was sick. I do believe it was caused by Rotavirus. The poor baby started it. Where she got it I have no clue. The only thing I can guess is from a changing table at the mall. I put a blanket down on the table, but I have no idea where else she would get it. The virus quickly made it's way throughout our entire household and has spread on to the in law's as well as the older kids. It was terrible, I think we all thought we were going to die for a period of 3 or 4 days. We all managed to lose some weight though. HA!
Lexi is doing pretty well. Now that she is feeling better she is eating like a darn pig. She loves food. Who can blame her right. I cut up chicken the other night and she ate that, she also has tried stuffing, which she loved, mashed potatoes, and avocado. She's is also quite pleased with oatmeal now.
Lexi enjoyed her first dip in her baby pool this weekend.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She was quite pleased with herself. When she was born I thought she would never ever like the water. She was terrified in the bath. Now not only does she enjoy her bath, but she likes to just hang out in her little pool splashing about and chewing on her toys.

I'm very happy that the summer season is here, although it is in fact raining this week. The weeks to come will be nice. We have our family vacation planned in July and I am looking forward to that. Hopefully Lexi, and the other kids too, will not give us a hard time.

2 comments:

Mighty Mouse said...

Hi, Lexi, this is Anna. Sorry that you were sick, it sounds pretty yucki. I also love my food, but I didn't try meat yet, my doctor said it can wait until I am 9 months old. But I like all kinds of fruit, both pureed and as finger foods. I also like puffs and cheerios, but still didn't quite figure out how to feed them to myself.
You look wonderful in your swimming attire. Can you ask mommy where she got it? I want to take some swimming classes in July and, I suppose, I will need a swimming suit as well.

Snoskred said...

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I've recently become a blogging chick and have set myself a challenge to comment on as many Blogging Chick blogs as I can. So that's why I'm here. ;)

Lovely photo! I hope you have a great summer and excellent work with the avocado. :) My nephews would never try it though I gave it my best shot.

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/